Feeling little overwhelmed lately. There are many projects and activities I have started and none seem to get even near finishing. I have pushed myself to finish the triangles.fun so I have one less thing to worry about, but too many people experienced the top row cutoff. This is happening because of the hacky approach I have used, using Tailwind's breakpoints with CSS scale transform. Will need to fix this once more.
There are other problems and tasks demanding my time and attention going on:
- Freelance work, I am thankful for this
- Trying to set up a recently purchased Contabo VPS by learning
- Because of the previous point, I still did not install Peertube there
- There is no official way to set up Gitea with Drone on the same VPS
- Sapper, currently powering this blog doesn't go well with TailwindCSS
- SvelteKit could replace Sapper and enable TailwindCSS is still in beta
- Pleroma updates are very painful to me since the beginning
- My industrial automation course with a beautiful SVG images is completely on hold again
Hopefully there will be some major advancements in at least some of these areas soon. I believe once the single one of the starts to give, other will follow, but maybe I am too optimistic.
This is a 23th post of #100daystooffload.