Done spell checking on my blog

I have put a considerable effort today to fix a lot of small errors on the blog that accumulated over time, either by the fact that the blog was converted from Sapper to Zola, which naturally processes some slight details of the Markdown differently or due to me mistyping some wo…

Add archive into Zola

When learning new things, it always go slowly at the beginning, speeding things up as the learning curve progresses. In the end, every other tool in the developer's toolset helps in the long run. Today I dug deeper into another template engine called Tera. Tera is a template engi…

OnlyOffice proved to be useful

Since I have set up OnlyOffice atop of NextCloud a few weeks ago, I have been testing it's features, functionality, stability and overall performance and today I can say I am pretty pleased with what I have found. The collaborative functions of spreadsheets works pretty well. It …

Folderize your post for SSG

Since I have converted my blog to Zola, I started using assets a little bit more in the posts. I am still not sure if it is the right thing, but for now it helps me convey information in addition to text. To embed a photo into the post, there are at least two main options availab…

ModbusRTU with autoflow on TouchBerry 10 pt.4

This post is a part of a series about the TouchBerry ModbusRTU autoflow issue and how have I resolved it. Other posts of the series can be found under the touchberry tag. Note that newer posts might contain more recent information. Throughout the series I have been investigating …

Setting up an URL prefix in Zola

By adopting zola as a go-to Static Site Generator (SSG) tool I was successfully able to leave the Sapper behind. There was however quite a serious issue with the new blog setup that went unnoticed for a few days. Precisely, the problem was with the URL links. It is very important…

RIGOL screenshots from terminal on Arch

I've used to store screenshots from the RIGOL DS1054Z oscilloscope on the USB, which I then took out of the scope and inserted (on the third attempt obviously) into the laptop, then copied the screenshot PNG files from the USB to the target location. But it can be done much faste…