There is no shortage of privacy related issues on the Internet. One of them
I decided to tackle today is EXIF metadata embedded to the photos I publish
here. I do not publish photos too often currently, but occasionally I do.
Before today, I did not strip any EXIF metadata and th…
Learning things the hard way by getting my hands dirty is also the way I
have learned about the concept of a reverse proxy behind another reverse
proxy. The setup I had was a docker-compose file that configured multiple
services including Nginx as a reverse proxy. Nothing special…
I have put a considerable effort today to fix a lot of small errors on the
blog that accumulated over time, either by the fact that the blog was
converted from Sapper to Zola, which naturally processes some slight
details of the Markdown differently or due to me mistyping some wo…
When learning new things, it always go slowly at the beginning, speeding
things up as the learning curve progresses. In the end, every other tool in
the developer's toolset helps in the long run. Today I dug deeper into
another template engine called Tera.
Tera is a template engi…
Since I have set up
OnlyOffice atop of NextCloud a few weeks ago,
I have been testing it's features, functionality, stability and overall
performance and today I can say I am pretty pleased with what I have found.
The collaborative functions of spreadsheets works pretty well. It …
Since I have converted my blog to Zola, I started using assets a little bit
more in the posts. I am still not sure if it is the right thing, but for
now it helps me convey information in addition to text.
To embed a photo into the post, there are at least two main options
This post is a part of a series about the TouchBerry ModbusRTU autoflow
issue and how have I resolved it. Other posts of the series can be found
under the touchberry tag. Note that newer posts might
contain more recent information.
Throughout the series I have been investigating …