There is no shortage of privacy related issues on the Internet. One of them
I decided to tackle today is EXIF metadata embedded to the photos I publish
here. I do not publish photos too often currently, but occasionally I do.
Before today, I did not strip any EXIF metadata and th…
I have put a considerable effort today to fix a lot of small errors on the
blog that accumulated over time, either by the fact that the blog was
converted from Sapper to Zola, which naturally processes some slight
details of the Markdown differently or due to me mistyping some wo…
When learning new things, it always go slowly at the beginning, speeding
things up as the learning curve progresses. In the end, every other tool in
the developer's toolset helps in the long run. Today I dug deeper into
another template engine called Tera.
Tera is a template engi…
By adopting zola as a go-to Static Site
Generator (SSG) tool I was
successfully able to leave the Sapper behind.
There was however quite a serious issue with the new blog setup that went
unnoticed for a few days.
Precisely, the problem was with the URL links. It is very
Today, precisely one year ago, was the day was I last time in my previous
job. For this anniversary I managed to convert my blog entirely from the
Sapper based on Svelte to zola. I have written
about zola a little bit in
Everything I touch on zola surprises me in a pos…