This post marks a final piece in the #100daystooffload challenge I have been participating in for a past three and a half months. Let's check again what the challenge guidelines are:
- This needs to be done on a personal blog, not a corporate blog. If you don’t have a personal blog, you can sign up for a free one at Write.as
- There is no specific start date. Your 100 posts can start or end whenever you want them to.
- Publish 100 new posts in the space of a year.
- There are no limits to what you can post about – write about whatever interests you.
- Once you have published an article, don’t forget to post a link on your social media with the hashtag #100DaysToOffload.
- Get your friends involved!
The challenge gives room of one full year to be completed. Some folks do complete it in 100 days, in an act, that can be considered an ultimate achievement of this challenge by some, although not a part of any official guidelines.
Why no achievement?
I was also aiming for the goal of completing the challenge in 100 days by writing one post a day, but then the holiday struck. My thoughts before I left and then later when I have returned are summarized in the posts as well. So what are my numbers?
- From and including: Thursday, March 11, 2021
- To and including: Friday, June 25, 2021
- Result: 107 days
- It is 107 days from the start date to the end date, end date included.
- Or 3 months, 15 days including the end date.
107 days, still pretty nice, if you ask me. The holiday was definitely deserved, so no problems here. I feel pretty good about the result.
Will I stop writing now?
This is a final post of #100daystooffload!